Ray McClellan started towing in the Eugene-Springfield area in 1975. Ray's Towing was built on the principal of providing prompt, safe, and courteous service with a trained professional driver. After thirty years this principal still applies to each and every one of our customers.
Our company has grown from having three trucks and one driver, to eight trucks and two service vehicles; with skilled, uniformed operators that can assist you with all of your towing and service needs. As the towing business has evolved from a simple towing and jump starting service, Ray's Towing has also grown and emerged as a leader in the local Towing and Recovery industry.
Our modern service fleet consists of;
- Four Wheel lift Tow trucks
- Four Flatbed Tow trucks
- One Medium duty Towing and Recovery truck
- We are able to tow medium duty trucks up to 26,000 GVW
- We are able to tow Recreational vehicles up to 28ft.
- Two Battery Vans
- We test and diagnose the status of your vehicles battery, charging and starting systems.
- AAA batteries delivered and installed.
- Please call for prices.
For your 24 hour towing and service needs, please call us and speak with us, so we can help keep you and your family on the road safely.
Ray's Towing is proud to be a preferred service provider for AAA Oregon/Idaho.
Ray's Towing is a proud member of the Oregon Tow Truck Association.